关注BSL美语,发现不一样的自己。

曾经以为,
离天空最近的地方
是云朵、飞鸟、海洋
或者热气球、飞机上
……
无畏幻想,让我们一起阅读!
绘本:一只汤罐

Once upon a time an old woman went to town. It was market day.
很久很久以前,一位老妇人进城赶集。那天是集市日。
The old woman saw a big cooking pot on one of the stalls. “I wish I had a pot like that,”she said. “But I have no money.”
在其中的一个货摊上,老妇人看见了一只很大的汤罐。 “真希望我也可以拥有一个这样的汤罐。”她说,“不过,我没钱去买它。”
Just then a man came over. “I am Tom,”he said. “Why are you so sad?”“I would like that cooking pot,”said the old woman. “But I have no money.”
就在这时,一位男子走了过来。 “我叫汤姆。”他说,“你为什么这么难过呢?” “我想要一个像那样的汤罐。”老妇人说,“可是,我没有钱。”
“I have no money to give you but I will help you if I can ,”said Tom. “Thank you,”said the old woman.
汤姆说:“我没有钱可以帮你,但我会尽力帮助你的。”老妇人说:“谢谢你。”
So Tom went up to the stall. He said to the man on the stall, “Do your pots have holes in them?”“No, they do not,”said the man.
于是,汤姆来到这个货摊前。 他问摊主:“你的这些罐子上有洞吗?”摊主说:“没有,他们没有洞。”
“But if I did find a hole, what would you do?”asked Tom. “I would give you something from my stall苏牧犬,”said the man.
汤姆问:“如果我找出了一个洞,你要怎么办呢?”摊主说:“那我就送你一件货摊上的东西。”
So Tom looked at all the cooking pots. Some were little...some were big...and some were very big.
于是,汤姆把所有的罐子都看了一遍。 有的汤罐很小,有的汤罐很大,还有一些汤罐非常非常大。
“This is a good pot,”said Tom. “Yes,”said the man. “And this is a good pot,”said Tom. “Yes, it is,”said the man.
汤姆说:“这是一个好罐子。”摊主说:“当然了。”汤姆说:“这个也是一个好罐子。”摊主说:“是,它是的。”
“And this is a very good pot王均瑶妻子,”said Tom. “But it has a hole in it.”“A hole in it?”said the man. “My pots don’t have holes in them.”
“这是一个非常好的罐子崔国潮 。”汤姆说,“不过,它上面有一个洞。”“有一个洞?” 摊主说,“我的罐子上不会有洞。”
“Yes, they do,”said Tom. “Have a look.”And he gave the pot to the man. The man looked all over the pot but he could not find a hole.
“有,它们有洞。”汤姆说痛爱夜蔓,“你自己看看。” 他把那个罐子递给了摊主。 摊主把罐子检查了一遍,却没有发现罐子哪里有洞。
“Look in the pot,”said Tom. So the man looked in the pot but he could not find a hole.
汤姆说:“朝罐子里面看。”于是,摊主向罐子里面看去,可还是没有看见洞。
“No,not like that,”said Tom. “Like this.”And he put the pot over the man’s head. “You see,”said Tom. “It has a hole in it as big as your head.”
“不对,不是那样看的。黄仁俊 ”汤姆说,“这样来看。”他把罐子套在了摊主的头上。 “你看三伏贴多少钱 。”汤姆说,“它有一个和你脑袋一样大小的洞。”
“Now you must give me something from your stall,”said Tom. The man was very cross but he said, “Yes, I will. What do you want?”
汤姆说:“现在,你必须送我一样你货摊上的东西。”摊主很生气,可他还是说:“行,我给你。你想要什么?”
“I want this,”said Tom, and he walked off with the big cooking pot.
汤姆说:“我想要这个。”然后,他抱起那个大大的汤罐走了。
Tom gave the pot to the old woman. The old woman was very happy. “Thank you苍龙转生, Tom,”she said. “Thank you for my cooking pot.”
汤姆把那个罐子送给了老妇人。 老妇人非常开心。“谢谢你,汤姆。”她说,“谢谢你送我这个汤罐。”
BSL美语外教上门
1-4人自由拼班
全外教小班课程一年低至8800元
1人班:28000元/人
活动价:26,000元/人
2人班:15500元/人
活动价:13,500元/人
3人班:12500元/人
活动价:10,500元/人
4人班:10800元/人
活动价:8,800元/人