199688#两个方法防止复胖 GTA-减重yeshijf18

199688#两个方法防止复胖 GTA-减重yeshijf18

GTA199688
GTA199688
GTA199688
GTA199688
GTA199688
GTA199688
know how the devil king is modified恋上一只猫 , anyway have a monster's body, even some ability some monsters, Tang Ling not ordinary girl, health is very good, but after all is very weak, may be at work indomitable will, actually must with Li Feng against, the early taste of the forbidden fruit two people but little of STH over and over again for a long time, until Tang Ling completely didn't force黄晋萱 , can see that, the little princess met in the watery eyes, this let Li Feng also boasts, later can finally raised his head before marca, but a virgin career gone!May be Li Feng see for a long time, Tang Ling also slowly turned over, good shape completely show in front of a Wolf, early in the morning, Li Feng immediate response, this lets Tang Ling very uncomfortable, hand took the past very casual.Cold sweat...Tang Ling woke up the big miss or, looking at yi tooth in the mouth Li Feng, innocent eyes flicker concern asked: "what's wrong, yesterday is not all right?""It's okay, just bumps."Tang Linggong face turned and crazy yesterday, now think about all ashamed of lift head, looked at Tang Ling feminine body shy expression, Li Feng tender hug the little princess, gently stroked her hair, but this time the mouth is a bit stupid, if is marca, will say many sweet nothings, coax little girl happy, Li Feng can never done this kind of training, but gentle and considerate let Tang Ling comfortable, after all, she was nearly as bad."Ah, what time is it, don't miss the class.""Just five more, only to cancel today's morning exercise."Li Feng said with a smile, hand still can't help on the hips Tang Ling delicate white.Tang Ling slightly twitched a few body in protest, but Li Feng didn't remove the mean, miss tang big also appointed."Honest metasomatism, be in effect for a long time?"Both didn't mean to get up, lie on the bed to talk with each other is also the world's most happy thing, for the peak of normal men and women being in love."I confess, please show leniency.""Oh, right, after that managed by me, to have a good performance, otherwise the adults still fire you home."Thought Tang Ling will lose his temper or crying feeling, in fact, is not it, I see in her eyes still has a hint of regret, but did not do anything to Li Feng Li Feng very touched, Tang Ling really not just physically, intelligent, good family, her heart is also one of the few such girls.Moved Li Feng to say anything, only tightly holding the Tang Ling, Tang Ling also not to talk, from the embrace of she felt the warmth of suffocation, but she would rather indulge.At this time, the time is fast, seven more soon, what training have been Li Feng thrown to the cloud nine, the power of love is so powerful, superman also can not hold up against, how much more Li Feng.When to leave the room, it just wake up, a night he didn't go back.Fortunately, there is no patient rounds, but doesn't mean nobody's business."... marca天见修 , what are you doing squat down in there?"Early in the morning the marca squatted next to the flower bed in the dormitory, eyes like a maniac take aim, obviously this beauty elite status has not stopped his pursuit of beauty.Heard the Li Feng, marca students immediately jumped up, "good boy, where's the last night, the day also don't pick up, is not good for me to have a closer look at your five-star dormitory, night don't return ah, Li Feng classmates courage full big!"Marca eyes upon Li Feng as infrared scanning, through his smell of wolves, sure what happened yesterday, Li Feng is not known to the people, he is too understand, the law of this guy like a robot, and that..."Oh, forget, ha ha, that's ok, go, now also in!"Marca a pull Li Feng, "Li Feng classmate, do you think is the future king change the subject of gossip is wise?... have a perfume, chanel quiet forest series!"Li Feng headache, forget this guy's dog nose, marca, of course, is very proud of myself."Are you, I don't understand those luxurious thing, may be in the library get accidentally, stayed up the night yesterday, in our school library is really good ah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha."Marca a bit suspicious, but also can't catch what evidence, anyway Li Feng is encased in a bizarre, but said Li Feng suddenly had a girlfriend, he also not letter, only Tang Ling Li Feng side recently,...Want to bubble to the tang dynasty great beauty, I'm afraid I need the strength of the star level, he won't do, is also not likely Li Feng, although two people are friends, friends and girlfriend sent a word, it is different.By Li Feng room, marca angry gas attacks, shame on the school, the difference was so big,...No, he must work hard, also want to move in next year, with such a place, pick up hot chicks is not successful!"How, good?""Well, gravity chamber can put an oversized bath, bed must be combined with thick pads, is almost perfect, I've heard that you the speed is also very good, download quickly, hey hey."Li Feng a head of sweat, it is a school, not entertainment.- (the end of the chapter) - long e-books --Chapter 58 Blast gossipShoot the breeze for a while two people have to go to class, marca also promised to introduce Li Feng to journalism's beauty, many girls interested in Li Feng or, they just interested in Li Feng characteristic series, marca to impart Li Feng several recruit sanshou, a man, brother to help brothers, in light of freshman year, military training before, be sure to help Li Feng students become real men.Based and this week's lessons are introduced mainly, Li Feng continue to meditation, but this time it was Tang Ling accounted for half of the image, two people also use during the day, making communication with, two young people taste forbidden fruit is not willing to separate, affirmation is to lunch at noon, the leap development, with the feeling of nature, Tang Ling also ride holding Li Feng arm, which makes Li Feng a little surprised, after all didn't Tang Ling allow, he did not want to open this relationship, but Tang Ling more clearly than his atmosphere.Since chose, must be responsible for, and Tang Ling also are not afraid to say what, besides, she also felt some threats, not contact with Li Feng also just, once you get along with him, you will find his charm, since the largest benefits to, natural to exclude competitors.When Tang Ling intimate holding Li Feng appeared in the campus, is a storm.......It is a bit too fast, many aimed at Tang Ling men could launch attacks, even this fall?But from the perspective of the expression of Tang Ling sweet, it must be beyond question.If there is a love experience, in the land of the long a place like this, especially their itself is a person, is bound to be discreet, or secret, but apparently no matter Li Feng or Tang Ling don't care about this, what is Tang Ling, GAD princess, since she is sensible, it's not a thing is that she can't decide, and Li Feng looks like is very ordinary, but he was really different, as long as Tang Ling, Li Feng won't care about other people's eye.Two are there appear in public吉炳伟 , can circle the campus gossip vibration earth-shaking, Li Feng straight climb this year's most anticipated characters, but there are quite a part to watch the scene of bustle, Li Feng background have nothing to hide, surveyed out soon, family is very ordinary, speculation is that it can last."A lot of you eat today?"Li Feng now is not to eat, actually a dish is very reasonable.Tang Ling some shy, a movement for a long time will feel hungry, miss tang big delicate and charming appearance but caused people around all kinds of speculation."By the way, do you play a space war, should know the blade this man?"Tang Ling hurriedly change the subject, men are naturally likes to tease girls, girls, but few can fight to live."Play, blade, what's the matter?"Li Feng didn't answer, face Tang Ling, let he hide is really a very difficult thing."Why, jealous ah, don't worry, god knows is round blade is square, there is zero research, a good driver is very important, we encountered some obstacles of experiment, the military pilot cannot operation."Tang Ling drank the juice of small incision, see Li Feng a stay, can't help but want to ask god, why do women can produce so much attractive to men?"That is, a good driver can clear some problems in the process of mobile suit design, if there is an opportunity I can try."Li Feng volunteered for mobile suit he's yearning for a long time, now the army of the mobile suit is not enough to make his fighting capacity, even if it is difficult to imagine some he can finish operation, is not afraid of the complex.Tang Ling spit spit tongue, "this is not I a person can decide,... but look at you as hard as it was yesterday, want to come this aspect is very strong, I can..."At some point Tang Lingcai found the huge ambiguity, especially looking at Li Feng gherardini, could not help but stepped on his foot."Are you dead!"Little women speak this sentence of amorous feelings, really want to personally experience the just understand, all over like an electric shock.Li Feng innocent shrugged, "I didn't do anything, did not say anything, cause I!"There warm lunch, Li Feng may be thought to eat can also eat so happy, is in the summer, lunch time is longer, but they both belongs to the energetic type, there are still some problems didn't discussing yesterday, today can continue.As long as it is shocking news, always travels fast, the point is not exceptional also, is expected to become new campus Tang Ling was beat her, and for many the beauty lovers is really a big blow, and while the startled to hear that, but with his classmates very envious patted him on the shoulder."Marca, your classmate is not blowing, cow ah, really as you say, doubt you, before is informed.""Wait... wait, you said Li Feng is Tang Ling boyfriend?""Yes, two people close, arm in arm to lunch马前课 , a lot of people see ah."Depend, no wonder will feel familiar with, it is Tang Lingyong perfume, this smelly boy, knowing he loved gossip, should hide from him, no, have to go outside, ah,...He did not return yesterday night, to become?Marca carefully remembering to meet in the morning, the boy into a man is difficult to discern, but still slightly difference on the temperament, especially the marca and Li Feng cooked too, oh my god!Marca could not help but broke a swearing, praise god, don't Li Feng classmate yesterday to a perfect first night?And Tang Ling?It is possible?Marca unbearable, blunt go out, with the man's sixth sense was stopped halfway Li Feng, shows a see yves flushed, Li Feng immediately covered his mouth, "you go to the library and I, I have to be a little conversation between man and the kid."Tang Lingxiao nodded and the two men frolicking is not the first time, marca that interests her is clear.Marca Li Feng pull to the side of the road, eyes stare like king kong, "go ahead, do? Didn't do? Do? Didn't do? What do not!"Sweat..."Ahem, this guy is a man, you can don't gossip, although we two people very well..."Marca stare胡万林 , "don't speak the truth, we through a underwear, have what not good, good brothers, I swear I'll never say out, what to do?"- (the end of the chapter) - long e-books --Chapter 59th Be jealous"Cold, this is not I a person, to death also don't say.""Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, how can such a good thing to you the green radish, the injustice ah, heaven after night must go out more!""Why?""Such as meteor! Ha ha, rest assured, the said shouldn't say I have some idea of your boy, congratulations, Tang Ling is the best I've ever seen the girl, your boy, but also in trouble!"Marca mercilessly clapped Li Feng, and sure enough he chuan, shine on you and is better than blue!"What's the difficult?""Khan, you also too naive, good girl, like Tang Ling how little the suitors, love is not just about two people, a lot of guys didn't give up, not out for some of the dead to tie up lousy dozen, if anyone dare, must have two down son, although and Tang Ling contact is not much, but now she is one of the few good girl,英巴图 showed that are ineffective, but beware of someone makes you cold."A Li Feng khan, "so exaggerated?""The elder brothers曼谷爱情故事 , the heart sinister, Tang Ling is not only a rare beauty, is the successor to the GAD, want to be successful and what faster than win her heart, and rich color, don't you think so, do not represent the others don't think so."Marca is telling the truth, he is also a merchant family, although the contact is not much, to store things hear much, the heart also have quite understanding, students in the period of girl is the most easy to use, he has a lot of people are waiting to guarantee absolute college to Tang Ling laid hands on him, who would have thought of popped up Li Feng so cheng bite gold, for obstacle, these people will make what kind of move, who also don't know, happy for Li Feng also some worry, but now his brother is in love, is not so disappointing."Don't worry, don't you think I am good?"Li Feng cool rather hold out a bosom muscle, two people laugh together.While just didn't notice, Li Feng eyes flashed a cold light, for those who dare to offend him and Tang Ling, he is absolutely not punches姚懿纯 , look down on him, is a price to pay!Marca don't want to do the light bulb, will s
作者:admin | 分类:全部文章 | 浏览:99 2017 12 25  
« 上一篇 下一篇 »