又一个WordPress站点

18日 耶稣的叮咛(青少年版)7月-耶稣的叮咛

18日 耶稣的叮咛(青少年版)7月-耶稣的叮咛
July七月

So now鹘怎么读 , those who are in Christ Jesus are not judged guilty.
--Romans 8:1 [ICB]
如今,那些在基督耶稣里的就不定罪了。
(罗马书 8:1 和合本)
And That Is Faith…
Faith makes us sure of what we hope for and gives us proof of what we cannot see.
--Hebrews 11:1 [CEV]
I am nearer than you think. I am present in every moment in your life. Nothing can ever separate you from Me.
But I know that sometimes you still feel alone. Even though My Presence is there with you, you don’t feel it. Ask Me to open your eyes so that you can “see” Me all around you. I am in the hug of a parent and the smile of a friend. I am in the beauty of a sunset and the majesty of mountains. I am in that soft whisper in the back of your mind that says you are important and loved.
The more you sense My Presence around you, the safer you will feel. I am far more Real than this world that you can see, hear, and touch. And that is faith—knowing and trusting in My Presence as a real fact even though you can’t see Me with your eyes.
READ ON YOUR OWN
God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him极品电脑 , though he is not far from any one of us.
(Acts 17:27-28 NIV)
这就是信心
信就是所望之事的实底,是未见之事的确据。
(希伯来书 11:1 和合本)
我比你想象的要更亲近你。在你生活中的每时每刻都与你同在。没有什么能把你和我分开。
但我知道贺红梅简历,有时你仍然感到孤独陈亦然。即使我与你同在,你仍然感觉不到。你要求我打开你的眼睛,这样你就能在你的周围“看到”我。我存在于父母的一个拥抱和朋友的一个微笑中;我存在于美丽的日落和雄伟的群山中;我在你的脑海里温柔低语,让你知道自己是重要的和被爱的。
你越感觉到在你四围的我的同在,你就会感觉越安全。我远远比这个你能看到、听到和触摸的世界更真实。这就是信心——知道并相信我的同在是一个真实的事实,即使你不能用你的眼睛看到我刘杰毅。
今日读经
要叫他们寻求神,或者可以揣摩而得,其实他离我们各人不远。我们生活,动作,存留,都在乎他霍建元,龙一仪就如你们作诗的,有人说,我们也是他所生的。
(使徒行传 17:27~28 和合本)
作者:admin | 分类:全部文章 | 浏览:113 2018 01 21  
« 上一篇 下一篇 »